And since it's Monday, I must resort to bullets.
- I think I'm allergic to my office. I've been sneezing non stop for 3 days, then I was okay over the weekend, but now that I'm back, the sneezing has resumed. I'm sure there's some sort of worker's comp claim in all this. When I find it, I'll let you know.
- I spent all day Saturday painting our dining room and kitchen. The problem is that other than the bottom half of the dining room walls, I painted everything the same color that it was (because the walls were so dirty I was embarrassed. How does this happen??). Needless to say, the feeling of accomplishment was a bit lost on this project.
- It's hot. I'm ready for Fall. The sad thing is that Fall won't come until around Christmas time, if we're lucky.
- My baby turns 7 on Thursday. How does this happen? Wasn't it just yesterday that I was bouncing him on my chest every night? Yes, I think it was. I'm so confused.
- I was a bit overwhelmed at the amazing response I received to this post. It's good to know we're not alone, right?
- I haven't been cooking as much lately, since I've been overcome with the desire for home improvement projects. I have big cooking plans for this week though. How do homemade Cheesy Garlic Rolls, sound?? Mmmmm... I'll let you know how they turn out.
- Tonight I have a date with my daughter to watch Hannah Montana. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like it.
- I'm amazed at how much traffic teachers can create! Nothing against teachers, but they are the only change in my morning commute. In San Antonio, they've all gone back to work today, which now means I can't snooze quite as long as I did during the summer. Bummer.
I think that's all I've got today. After all, it's Monday.