It's Monday.

Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm fairly confident you all know that it's Monday, but on Monday, what else can you say?

And since it's Monday, I must resort to bullets. 

  • I think I'm allergic to my office.  I've been sneezing non stop for 3 days, then I was okay over the weekend, but now that I'm back, the sneezing has resumed.  I'm sure there's some sort of worker's comp claim in all this.  When I find it, I'll let you know.
  • I spent all day Saturday painting our dining room and kitchen.  The problem is that other than the bottom half of the dining room walls, I painted everything the same color that it was (because the walls were so dirty I was embarrassed.  How does this happen??).  Needless to say,  the feeling of accomplishment was a bit lost on this project.
  • It's hot.  I'm ready for Fall.  The sad thing is that Fall won't come until around Christmas time, if we're lucky.
  • My baby turns 7 on Thursday.  How does this happen?  Wasn't it just yesterday that I was bouncing him on my chest every night?  Yes, I think it was.  I'm so confused.
  • I was a bit overwhelmed at the amazing response I received to this post.  It's good to know we're not alone, right?
  • I haven't been cooking as much lately, since I've been overcome with the desire for home improvement projects.  I have big cooking plans for this week though.  How do homemade Cheesy Garlic Rolls, sound??  Mmmmm... I'll let you know how they turn out.
  • Tonight I have a date with my daughter to watch Hannah Montana.  I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like it.
  • I'm amazed at how much traffic teachers can create!  Nothing against teachers, but they are the only change in my morning commute.  In San Antonio, they've all gone back to work today, which now means I can't snooze quite as long as I did during the summer.  Bummer.

I think that's all I've got today.  After all, it's Monday.


8 comments:

Lauren said...

Pass me some garlic rolls please!!!!!! :)

Melissa said...

The cheesy garlic rolls sound amazing!

Mighty M said...

Have fun with your daughter tonight!! :)

Sara said...

I'm allergic to my office too!! I swear! Every single day after about 30 minutes in my office I sneeze. I can go days and days away from the office and not ever sneeze. But I sneeze every single morning at work - almost always just once and almost always at the exact same time. And then I'm fine the rest of the day! So weird!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

the sense of accomplishment being taken out of the repainting project made me laugh, I totally understand, but I bet it looks great! :) time does go by so incredibly fast! and those rolls sound awesome!

California Wife said...

Cheesy garlic rolls sounds like something that's right up my alley... can't wait to hear how they turn out!

LauraAnn said...

Mmmm....cheesy garlic rolls! Those sound delish!

And I have to tell you that I think it is definitely possible to be allergic to your office. At my old job I would sneeze constantly! It was so bad that some of the partners in the firm started making comments that I must be allergic to something. Sure enough, it was discovered that the AC was leaking and mold had begun to form in the ceiling right above where I sat. My allergy to mold was causing all of my sneezing fits. But I was the same way as you- sneezed all the time at work but at home I never sneezed!

Tiffany said...

SO with you on the Hannah Montana - totally one of my guilty pleasures. :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict