The best day of his life.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Taylor's party went off without a hitch!  The best part was hearing Taylor say, over and over, "This is the best day of my life!"

As expected, he was VERY excited.



The first gift he opened was Tony Hawk for Wii and I'm not sure he's ever been happier.  But then, as you can see, he's pretty excited about all his gifts!

After gifts, I tried to get him to swim some more before cupcakes, but he wasn't having it.

So, cupcakes it was!

Is that not the best picture of Taylor blowing out his candles??  (Well, pretending to blow them out, since they wouldn't light with the wind.)

Just so you know - as a follow-up to my procrastination post on Friday - I made all the cupcakes Friday night and I think they turned out great!  Both the kids said they looked professional.  God love 'em!  I was just happy that they turned out how I saw them in my head.  That rarely happens.

Of course, there had to be some throwing in the pool.  Joey is such a good daddy!

Photographic proof of all the excitement.  Although he doesn't look all that excited in that pic with me, does he?


The party was a success, so now I can relax and procrastinate Ashton's party.

Like I said, procrastination is an art.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! Cupcakes look yummy!

Melissa said...

It's obvious he had the best time ever!! He was all smiles!!

Dancing Sweet Pea said...

Looks like a great party!!! The cupcakes look awesome!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my gosh he looks SO excited! How fun!

Staci said...

good gracious is my husband reeeally that much taller than me??i had fun seein my lost lost friend!!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict