We've been a little busy...

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

*Don't forget to enter my current giveway HERE.

We've been having tons of fun this week on vacation.  Fun doing this:

(Air hockey and black light indoor mini-golf.)

Cathing up with them:

(Lindsay and Sydney.  It's been way too long, but we had a blast catching up!)

Sliding with cousins:


Having alligator wars:



Riding in a parade:


And watching these:


Today, we're at Schliterbahn in Galveston, so we'll have to catch up more a bit later.

Hope you've had as great of a 4th of July holiday as we have!



3 comments:

5th Belle Avenue said...

LOVE those alligators! Looks like a fun summer so far!

Annie said...

looks like ya'll are having a really fun vacation!! :)
i hope the weather stays nice for you guys!
cute pictures!!

Tiffany said...

Fun! I didn't realize that there was a Shlitterbaun in Galveston. We're headed down there for a long weekend at the end of the month - we'll have to check it out.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict