It was a Christmas miracle. Only it's not Christmas.
I got the recipe from Cooking With Carolyn. If you're not a follower, you should be. She's an amazing cook!
What you need:
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 tbsp. mayo
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Crushed Ritz crackers (about 3/4 of a sleeve)
- 2-3 tbsp. melted butter
How you make it:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Lightly salt fillets and place in dish. (I skipped this step on accident - the salt - but it needs it, so don't skip.)
- Mix together mayo, lime, onion powder, and pepper. Spread on top of fillets.
- Melt butter and mix with crushed crackers. Spread over fillets.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
I served this with Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes and Sauteed Zucchini. It was delish! Give it a try and let me know what you think!