Is it 5 o'clock yet?

Friday, July 23, 2010

Good things are planned for this weekend.

Tonight, I'm going with my parents, brother, and SIL to this:


I'm SO ready for some football!  Bring it!

Oh, and these guys are playing:

(Bowling For Soup.  My brothers favorite band.  They're really good!  Ever heard 'em?)

Tomorrow, we hope to hang with these guys:



They lived next door to us for several years and I miss them!!  Can't wait to get together!

I hope Sunday will be filled with lots of relaxing and spending time with the family, but I know it will (unfortunately) include lots of laundry and grocery shopping instead.

Oh well, can't win 'em all, right?



8 comments:

Butter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Butter said...

Not only is Bowling for Soup my favorite band, they are the greatest live band of all time.

Tonight is gonna rule! What could be better than the two greatest things on the planet, Bowling for Soup and the Dallas Cowboys, being in the same building at the same time? Let me answer that....EXACTLY NOTHING!!!

BFS ROCKS and How 'bout them Cowboys!!!!

The LaJeunesse Family said...

matt and i were just talking about how much we're ready for football season to start! have fun this weekend!

Tiffany said...

SO fun! Have a great time! Say hi to Jason Witten for me. ;)

Melissa said...

Oooohhhh, I'm so ready for some Cowboys football!!

Morgan said...

Love me some football! Can't wait for both college and NFL season!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Have fun!

Marie said...

Wonderful blog. I have followed on both facebook and google. You seem to have a very happy life. Your kids are beautiful. I am a teacher, so I spend my days with five year olds. They surely do crack you up. :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict