A helpful PSA. You can thank me later.

Monday, July 12, 2010

I had plans to do a vacation recap post this morning, but since I left my camera, with all of my vacay pics on it, at home, that'll have to wait til tomorrow.

Today, I'd like to introduce you to the best product I've come across lately.

Ladies and gents, I bring you, Stain Devils!


Sorry for the tiny pic, but it's all I could find.

Last week, while on vacation, my uncle took us to a super nice restaurant and I ate lobster and shrimp.  As you know, such delicacies as lobster are served with a tasty butter sauce.  Said tasty butter sauce is much better in your mouth than it is on the front of your new shirt.

Dang you butter sauce!

I thought for sure my shirt was ruined because everyone knows that grease (sheesh, butter sauce sounds much more tasty, huh?) doesn't come out of anything.  I asked my aunt if she knew of any secrets, because she's genius like that, and she told me about Stain Devils.  After we got home (and the stain had sat - with Shout on it, of course - for 3 days) I went to the store and found this bottle of magic.  I followed the instructions then tossed my shirt in the wash.

Wouldn't you know that it came out clean as can be with no trace of  my fancy dinner!?!  Hallelujah!

So, please take this as your friendly public service announcement, run out and grab a Stain Devil (they have different formulas for different stains), and get those stains out!

You can thank me later.

(No, I wasn't paid for this post, nor was I given any free Stain Devils; however, if Stain Devil would like to send me a lifetime supply of all their stain removing formulas, I would gladly accept.)


5 comments:

California Wife said...

Oh, I need this so badly! I have at least 3 shirts that have little grease spots on them that won't come out! Thanks!!!

Amy Lynn said...

Sweet! We could definitely put this to use in my house! My boyfriend is ALWAYS staining his clothes and then telling me about it days later! lol

Jen said...

Oh thanks for the tip!

Tiffany said...

The Stain Devils are amazing! My mom used to use them on my clothes because I stained everything! There wasn't much they didn't take out.

LauraAnn said...

Oh I desperately need this! I love my husband dearly but he tends to always end up with remnants of dinner on his shirts!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict