Grandpa to the rescue!

Friday, July 30, 2010

The kids spent the afternoon with Grandpa yesterday and had a great time.  I think the pics speak for themselves...


They exercised. And played.  They love that treadmill!


Then they went to the pet store. I suppose I should have warned Grandpa that the kids would want to take home everything they saw. The first words out of Ashton's mouth when I picked them up? "Mom, can we get a puppy? A kitten?" NO!


To round out the day, they went for ice cream. YUM!


Thanks Grandpa and Lynda for spending the afternoon with the kids. They truly enjoyed it!



3 comments:

Mighty M said...

So fun! Glad he is getting them in shape too! :)

Grand Pooba said...

Ice cream is always the perfect ending to the perfect day!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww, what a fun day! and going out for ice cream, such a FUN and yummy classic! love it :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict