MHR Friday

Friday, June 11, 2010


Just over a year ago, I posted this.  This morning was de ja vu, all over again.

Here is an email I sent to my husband after it happened:


(cont'd from another topic...)

BTW, I was nearly in a horrible accident this morning on my way to work.  Driving down 410, minding my own business, and someone moved into the lane nearly on top of the car next to me, who then began to move into my lane.  I swerved like crazy (like, it would have been possible for my Jeep to roll) and PRAISE THE LORD there was no car in the lane on the other side of me.  Everyone was ok, thankfully.  Just as before (you know, when this happened a year or so ago), it was glaringly obvious to me that God was there protecting me and in complete control.

I know this will freak you out, but that's not my intent.  The rest of my drive to work, I just kept thinking how fragile life is. I want you to know how very much I love you.  When I tell you "I love you more than life", I mean it.  I'm just so in love with you it hurts!  I'm so thankful for you and for everything you do for me.  I feel so protected, so cared for, and so incredibly loved.

You are my life.  I love you!
Steph

I know this is sort of an odd MHR post, but all can think about now is how blessed I am to be married to my best friend. So I thought it was fitting.


5 comments:

Brown Girl said...

It is a very wonderful blessing, I'm marrying mine as well!

Kelly said...

That's so sweet and exactly how I feel about my husband :)

Jenster said...

super glad you are ok. God is in control!

Isabelle said...

Awwwwwww how sweet!

However I think I can take some credit with you being safe this am since I did pray for your family's safety last night. JK, I'm glad you're ok and glad that you and Joey have each other. You two are just so perfect together :)

Joey said...

I love you

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict