I'd like to...

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

... post pics from Ashton's time at camp, but it's taking me longer than expected to search through the 2500 (!) pictures online to find any that include her.

... have someone paint Ashton's room so I don't have to do it.  Not gonna happen, I don't guess, since I refused to pay for it.

... post pics of Ashton's new bed - all painted, put together, and made up - but I didn't take any last night.

... be inside Taylor's head for about an hour.  He says the craziest things and cracks me up ALL.THE.TIME.  Last night, while helping Joey put Ashton's bed together, he had the hammer and was waiting patiently for Joey to give him the go-ahead.  While waiting, he said, "I can't wait to get hammered!"  See?  Where does he get this stuff?

... say "thanks" to Jenn over at The LaJeunesse Family.  I won her giveaway!  Yay!!  Can't wait to get my super cute "Laundry" sign.

... show up at home tonight to find that the laundry fairies have folded all of the clean laundry piled in my laundry room.  (A girl can dream, right?)

What would you like to do?  You know, in a world where fairies fold your laundry?



2 comments:

Melissa said...

I could seriously use some of those fairies around here!!

meredith said...

i desperately need the ironing and folding fairies to come to my house! i have a huge stack piled up on my chair! eeeek!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict