Baby talk

Thursday, June 10, 2010

No.  I'm not having a baby. Bite your tongue!

I listen to the Kidd Kraddick In The Morning show on the radio every morning.  (It's syndicated... anyone else listen?)  I absolutely love this morning show.  They crack me up!!

HOWEVER, this morning, they're doing this competition for Lady Gaga tickets where they have couples on air talking their "normal" baby talk.

I've almost thrown up my mouth no less than 5 times.  I literally had to change the station I was so embarrassed for these people (who obviously felt no shame at all).

Listening to these people talk baby talk to each other, about anything and everything, makes me cringe!  What's with the baby talk??

Don't get me wrong, I have a limited few words that I say "childishly" to Joey, but you would NEVER hear Joey (or me, for that matter) carrying on an entire conversation in baby talk.  Maybe I'm weird, but I don't even like baby talk with babies.  LOL

Am I the only one who cringes at baby talk?


1 comment:

Mighty M said...

*shudder*

No baby talk for me and the mister thank you very much! :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict