Let's chat.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I have had so much going on lately, but nothing big enough that it deserves an entire post all to itself.  So you know what that means, right?

Yep.  You guessed it.  Bullets!

  • Remember Scruffy?  The cute dog that Joey and Taylor rescued while on a bike ride?  Well, turns out she had a microchip, so she's now back with her owner.  Hopefully the owner won't lose her again.
  • Wanna know the worst alarm clock in the world?  The house alarm when Joey forgets to turn it off before letting the dog out.  It's ok.  I was already awake.
  • Taylor had his kindergarten awards ceremony yesterday.  I didn't go.  I'm officially the worst mom ever.
  • For the record, the reason I didn't go is because for some reason, every appointment has fallen into this week and I've missed a ridiculous amount of time at work.  Taylor told me yesterday morning that if I couldn't come, it was ok.  He's officially the sweetest boy ever.  (I still feel like a horrible parent.)
  • Ashton leaves for summer camp next weekend and we had the parent meeting last night.  Usually I don't go because, um... I can read all the info myself.  I don't need you to read it to me.  BUT, this time, Ashton doesn't know anyone that's going so I took her with me to meet her counselor and the other girls in her group.  She's no longer worried about camp and officially pumped out of her mind.
  • Obviously, I'm obsessed with the word officially this morning.
  • Ashton is having 3 (more) teeth extracted tomorrow.  For some odd reason, her baby teeth refuse to come out on their own so I have to pay an oral surgeon to remove them.  I think there's a conspiracy.
  • We leave for the beach tomorrow.  This could not have come at a better time.  I need a vacation in the worst way.
  • It kind of annoys me when people blog but don't have the date on the post. (Sorry if this is something you do.  I'm not trying to offend anyone.)  Why do people blog without the date?  I like to know if the post is recent or from 3 years ago.  KWIM?
  • I'm sure you're all dying to know the outcome of my hair situation.  I'm getting it cut this evening.


5 comments:

California Wife said...

I love a good bulleted post! Have a great time at the beach this weekend!!

Jennifer said...

I hope you have a fantastic time at the beach! Ya'll deserve it!!

meredith said...

it does seem weird to have to pay to get baby teeth removed. my mom tied a string around one of mine that was lose for months but refused to fall out.. then she slammed the door and out the tooth came! and i thought that was just an old wives tale! it worked and it didn't hurt. well, not too bad.

can't wait to see the hair!!

Busy Mummy said...

Hey, new reader here! Love your blog! Will be back often ♥

Have a great day? (or night? I am confused! ha)

http://theadventuresoffamilyof5.blogspot.com

Nishant said...

I hope you have a fantastic time at the beach!
PPC Advertising India

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict