to my wonderful husband...

Friday, April 9, 2010


Tomorrow my wonderful husband of 11 years turns 31.

I can honestly say that I love him more today than I did yesterday and I'll love him more tomorrow than I do today.  I'm not sure how that's possible, but it just keeps happening.

Babe, I know I say this a lot, but I love you so much!  I'm so proud to be your wife.  And I'm so proud of what you've accomplished in this last year.  I've never seen you happier than you are now. I'm so, so incredibly proud of you for following your dreams and completely honored to be walking this road with you. 

Have a wonderful birthday, babe.  I love you more than you'll ever know.


7 comments:

Megan said...

So sweet! Happy birthday to your husband!

Lizzy said...

Beautiful couple, Happy Birthday!

Pocketfull of Pink @ 5th Belle Ave said...

Oh what a sweet picture! Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Happy happy birthday to Joey!

California Wife said...

I hope he has a great birthday!!!
What a cute picture of you too!!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday to your husband! That is such a great picture of you two!!

The Shabby Princess said...

Aw, hope he had a great birthday! Y'all are too cute!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict