But last night, I made a recipe that I got from Mrs. Jetplane and it was a huge hit! The entire family loved it and said we should have it more often. Woo HOO!
Go ahead, give your family a little yum tonight.
Three Cheese and Beef Stuffed Shells
What you need:
- 24 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jar (26 oz.) pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 oz. chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 egg
How you make it:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta shells as directed. Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, cook ground beef. Drain and cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix pasta sauce and water. Pour 1 cup sauce mixture in the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, parmesan, egg, and beef.
- Scoop large spoonfuls of beef mixture into each shell and place in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce mixture over stuffed shells.
- Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, remove foil, and cover top with remaining mozzarella.
- Continue baking for 10 minutes.
So yummy and so easy!