MHR Friday

Friday, April 2, 2010

Note: Today is "stress day" for Joey at the Academy. AKA the day that they pretty much get their butts kicked by SWAT. Any prayers you can offer up are greatly appreciated.


I've been absent for a while from MHR Friday's (My Husband Rocks), again, though, not because he doesn't rock, I promise!

This week, he has been exceptional.  It all started on Sunday when I went to a concert with my mom.  I was gone for longer than I expected, and Sunday is when I usually go to the store and finish the laundry.  Well, by the time I got home at 8 o'clock, he had been to the store and completely finished all the laundry.  He's so amazing.

Also, I started back to the gym this week which means I don't get home until 6:45.  Every night this week he has picked the kids up from school and cooked dinner so I could get my workout in after work.

What did I do to deserve him?

Honestly, this is not really out of the ordinary for him.  He's always doing things like this for me.  I'm extremely blessed!



2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

I hope all goes well for him today for stress day!!

He rocks!

* Leslie * said...

I dscover your blogso I follow it. It's REALLY nice! Xoxo

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict