Getting to know you...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I saw this on MannLand5's blog.  I know I'm a bit late, but I don't blog on the weekend so I thought I'd just do it now.

All you do is copy the questions and post your answers.  Easy enough, right?

  1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless? Hairless, of course.  Well, not totally hairless, but trimmed, at least.  Lucky for me, my hubby agrees. :)
  2. How often do you run red lights? Not often.  In fact, I don't think I've ever intentionally run a red light, but I used to breeze through yellow lights.  Now that the hubby is a cop, I don't even do that.  LOL.
  3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?  Hmm... I'm really not that into celebrity fashion, but I do LOVE Kelly Ripa, so let's go with her.
  4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog? Honestly, I don't really care.  I'm pretty choosy about who allow on FB and Twitter anyway.  And I blog more for me than anyone else.  Boring, I know.
  5. What makes you feel sexy? My husband.
  6. I get excited when...........? I think about our next house.  I had to literally stop myself from online house hunting because it started to consume me.
  7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"? Definitely indoors-y. Unless it involves a beach in Playa.  Even then, I'm by the pool instead of the beach, but at least I'm outside. :)
  8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?  I'd have to take the million dollars.  I'm not the type to want a house that's more than a million dollars, so I'd just take the money and buy my house.  Then spend the rest.  LOL


3 comments:

Adorably Distracted... said...

I completely agree with your last answer! Hope you have a good day!

Tiffany said...

I completely agree about raiding Kelly Ripa's closet! I DVR Regis & Kelly just to see what she has on each day. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really like yours, too.

Mighty M said...

I am so with you on #7. As I like to put it "I like HOTEL camping". :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict