Tuesday randoms

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

  1. I've never understood rubber-neckers.  Yesterday on my way home from work, the hwy was backed up for probably 5 miles.  Bumper to bumper.  When I finally get to where the situation originated, I see that it's a major accident on the other side of the highway.  Why was my side backed up?  Dang rubber-neckers!  Mind your own business!!  LOL
  2. We finished the backyard last week. Well, the part that will have grass.  The rest of it is Joey's baby.  He has an idea in his head and who am I to stand in the way? My back still hurts.
  3. I didn't have a headache yesterday.  This is remarkable and worth noting.
  4. Joey has ride alongs all week and is working 2pm-10pm.  Since I had the evening to myself, I cleaned out my closet.  The back of my Jeep is completely full of clothes that I plan on taking to Plato's Closet to sell.  Has anyone done this before?  It's really redic how many things I had in my closet that I don't wear.
  5. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous lately.  Sunny and mid to upper 70's.  LOVE IT!  I love Spring and Summer.  It's time for tank tops and flip flops!
  6. Joey and I had a date last Saturday.  It's been 3 weeks since we've been on a date.  We saw Brooklyn's Finest because it was cop flick... need I say more?  Unfortunately it was about 3 dirty cops.  Not the kind of movie I should be seeing at this point in my life.
  7. I think that Spring Break should be applied to the corporate world.  Working while everyone else is playing is not cool.  Not cool.


8 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad someone is having nice Spring weather! We sure aren't in Memphis! Enjoy!!

amy (metz) walker said...

I thoroughly agree that the Corporate world should have Spring Break. I would like to suggest to the powers that be that a working week would be more evenly split if we worked 4 days and had 3 off instead of 5 working and 2 off. Just saying.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

i am so with you on rubbernecking! :) corporate world should definitely get some days off!! yay for a date night but maybe I agree maybe not the best movie, haha :) and yay for no headache yesterday, i hope that trend keeps up!

Jennifer said...

Matt wants to see Brooklyn's Finest too! We love cop movies!! :) And I've returned clothes to Plato's Closet before. The one in Memphis is WAY picky and out of 2 garbage bags of clothes, they took two items. Blow to my ego!!

blessedmomto8 said...

I need to do that closet thing-UGH! Maybe before the baby is born... Glad you had a date! Dates rock!

meredith said...

yay for no headaches and date nights with your husband!

and i am SO feeling you on the corporate spring break. blah!!

Grand Pooba said...

I second #7!

Mighty M said...

I purposely make myself look forward whenever I go by an accident that is causing traffic! Just drive, people!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict