And we all know when I've got nothin', I resort to a list. So here goes...
- I'm reading this book online at the moment: Have a New Kid By Friday. I'm also hoping beyond hope that it actually works. Not because I don't love my children, but because I simply can't take the 'tude any longer. I'm so over it.
- Taylor has been trying to save up his money so he can get some toy that he saw at the store that costs $25. He's been begging for chores everyday. I really should use this to my advantage, no?
- Ashton found out yesterday that she gets her braces off in 2 months! Well, Phase 1 at least. Then it's a retainer for a year or so and then on to Phase 2. Dear Lord, please straighten out Taylor's teeth so we don't have to do this again.
- Joey has been learning professional driving this week at the Academy and having a blast! Today, they are working on chases. He's a little too excited about it. LOL.
- I'm so ready for the weekend. This week has been really long for some reason. I've thought it was a day later than it really was most of the week, so in my mind, today should be Saturday. Cruel, cruel joke.
- Totally bummed that my company finally blocked Twitter. What in the world am I supposed to do when I have nothing else to do? They are seriously anti-fun around here!
- My aunt and uncle were in town this week and joined us for dinner to celebrate my brother's birthday. I love spending time with them! I'm so looking forward to their annual girls trip to SA (with my cousins and their kids) in June and then our family vacation (probably minus Joey - bummer!) to their place in July. The kids look forward to this all year.
- Remember a week or so ago when I talked about cleaning out my closet and taking the clothes to Plato's Closet to sell? Best.Idea.Ever. They paid me $240!! And what they didn't take I dropped off at Goodwill. Money and a tax write-off! Doesn't get much better than that.
- For having nothing, that sure is a lot randomness floating around in my head. Peace out!