can't. move. arms.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Monday I worked out with a personal trainer at the gym. She's a friend of mine and has just received her license (is that what personal trainers get?) so she was offering free sessions.

For some reason I feel like I need to explain that because if it were not free, the hubs would never let me do that. He sees no reason to pay someone to do something for me that he can do for free.  But in return, he has to listen to all my complaining.  So he may change his mind...

But it was a good session.

So good, in fact, that I still, today, can not move my arms. I had to prop my arms up on my desk to type this. And now that they're here, I won't move them until 5 o'clock. It was too painful getting them here in the first place.

And let's not even discuss the pain involved in fixing my hair the last 2 days.

Lord help me.

All I know though is that I have a friend coming to visit who will kick.my.tail. at the gym while she's here, so I'd better get going!

On a separate note, I can't forget to wish my big bro a  very happy birthday!  He doesn't read my blog, but that's ok.  His loss.  LOL




7 comments:

Patience said...

My butt and quads have been killing me since Monday. Once I sit down I don't want to get back up...too painful.

Isabelle said...

What are you talking about, you never complained when we trained together!!!

You're so going to kick butt and tell your baby girl that I will have abs this time around lol

Happy birthday to your brother :)

Grand Pooba said...

At least the pain you have is the good kind of pain!

Grand Pooba said...

At least the pain you have is the good kind of pain!

blessedmomto8 said...

Tone up for me sister!

The Shabby Princess said...

Yikes!! Even though it totally sucks, I looooove that kind of workout because you know you did good.

I need to get my booty kicked in the gym more often--I'm very near the dangerous old lady arms territory.

Mighty M said...

I totally understand - I went to my pilates class on Wed night and I was the only one there so the teacher worked me extra hard! I was so sore by Thursday night! :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict