First, though, for anyone who's wondering, "hell day" was postponed to next Tuesday due to weather. Most of the
Anyway, back to the salsa! Here you go...
What you need:
- 1 box/bag of cherry (or grape) tomatoes
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 3 jalapenos (with seeds for more spice, without seeds for a milder flavor)
- juice from 2 limes
- 2 cans Rotel, juice drained (1 hot, 1 Mexican)
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 spoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste (I don't use pepper since Joey HATES it)
- 1 spoonful of sugar
How you make it:
- Chop individual ingredients with food processor - more time for thinner salsa, less time for thicker, chunkier salsa.
- Mix together.
- Consume with tons of chips.
I know, I know. I hate to give you such difficult directions, but it is what it is.