i got nothin'

Thursday, February 25, 2010

seriously. nothin'.  But my mom called this morning all in a tizzy because I didn't blog yesterday.  Now it's 12:48 and still, nothing has come to me.  But I can't go another day, so here's what you get:

  • Most importantly, as I stated on Tuesday, prayer works!!  Memaw was just moved out of ICU and into a regular room.  They've removed her breathing tube, her wrist restraints, the tube from her nose, and she's getting better and better as each day passes.  Praise the Lord!!
  • on a lighter note, last week i bought the most comfortable pair of jeans I have ever put on my body.  I think people call them jeggings, but I never will. I hate that word.  I have spent every lunch hour since then trying to find them in another color in my size, but I have failed.  If I could live in them, I would.  They are my new best friend.
  • Joey and I are planning on putting our house on the market in a year or so.  In the last few weeks I have become obsessed with looking at home builders and floor plans online.  Obsessed.  I want to move now.
  • I have had a headache everyday for the last, oh I don't know, I stopped counting.  I finally went back to the doctor this morning.  We'll see.  I'm tired of living with constant headaches.  It's dumb.
  • Joey gets his gun and badge 10 weeks from today. :)
  • I found out last weekend that our friend Izzy is coming to visit and I'm so excited!!!  10 weeks and counting!
  • It snowed in San Antonio on Tuesday.  Wanna see?
now, before you start saying, that's not snow, realize that it had fallen from the sky and collected on my wipers.  It had been there for a while.  But it was snow!  I promise!


5 comments:

Mighty M said...

Moving can be stressful but it's so much fun too! How exciting!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Where did you get your jeans from?

Isabelle said...

So glad memaw is doing better! And yes I'm coming I can't wait :)

The Shabby Princess said...

That is totally snow. And also, so impressed that you can wear those type of jeans. I can't even rock a pair of skinny jeans (yes, as 5 feet tall, I have a booty and hips--thanks, mom!).

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

haha, we start getting calls from Hubby's Mom if I don't blog for a few days! so glad memaw is doing better! where are you moving??

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict