Dear friday,

Friday, February 12, 2010

Although you took for-ever showing up, thank you for finally arriving.  you are the end to quite possibly the longest work week ever.  And while you're usually my favorite day, I'm not all that happy with you this week, since you're making my hubby work tonight.  And your better half, Saturday, is on my black list as well, since he's making Joey work too!

This is not shaping up to be the best of weekends.

But I'll hold out for next Friday and Saturday, when you'll be much better to me.  No work.  Just a mini-vacay for our anniversary.

T-minus 7 and counting...



2 comments:

Heather said...

We are going to have similar weekends! I am not excited about this weekend either and ready for the next! happy Friday!

Grand Pooba said...

I too will be by myself tonight. I don't know why I agreed to let the hubby have a Halo night!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict