big friday night plans

Friday, February 26, 2010

so excited for my Friday night plans with the hubs! I had rehearsal last night for this weekends church services, so we didn't see much of each other. this morning, he met me in the living room with a great big bear hug and said we were having an at home date tonight.

Wanna know what he has planned? Popcorn and a movie. My favorite! 10 bucks if you can guess the movie.

Super Troopers.

I love my husband more than life itself.

Happy Friday peeps! Have a fabulous weekend!



6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like the perfect night to me!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, what a great hubby!

The Shabby Princess said...

That is pretty fantastic if you ask me.

Lauren said...

Meow have a great date night meow!

California Wife said...

Just found your blog and love it! Too funny he chose Super Troopers, that is definitely something my husband would do!

Joey said...

do I look like a cat??? am I drinking milk out of a bowl???








MEOW!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict