Wordful Wednesday

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today, I'm joining Angie's crew over at 7 Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesday.  Wanna play along?  Just click the link and get blogging!



I'm so ready for Spring... and dying to be here!



Playa del Carmen, Mexico is my absolute favorite place to be.  We've been multiple times, have our favorite resort, and just absolutely love the relaxing time away.  Just looking at the picture makes me ready for Summer.

But then again, so does the warm-up we're having right now.  It was 65 degrees in South Texas yesterday!  Yeah, I'm ready for tank tops and flip flops and SO done with Winter (well, if that's what you can call it here).




6 comments:

Sweet Annabelle said...

Sixty-five degrees!? Sounds like a wonderful day to me - enjoy!

dislocated GA peach said...

I am usually the first person to complain about South Florida's hot weather, but for the last two weeks its been in the 30s and 40s. SERIOUSLY-OVER-IT! I want my spring/summer weather back also!

Mighty M said...

Lovely - is it kid friendly? Sign me up!!

Loving your blog design!!!!

Two Normal Moms said...

If I close my eyes and tap my heels three times, will I be transported there? Oh, it looks heavenly!
***Ally

Aubrey said...

I love Playa!!!

Hey, I don't know if it's just me, but with your new design it seems to cut off the edges so I don't get all the words. Is that happening to anyone else?

Haley said...

I am so ready for summer! bring it on :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict