When it rains, it pours

Friday, January 15, 2010

Yesterday was just one of those days

I was so stressed about a lot of things...

Stressed about the rain.  I hate rain.

Stressed about a design we're working on.

Stressed because I want to lose 10 pounds.

Stressed because I can't seem to get to the gym.

Stressed because I decided to keep a food journal... which makes me think about food all.the.time.

Stressed because when I got home I had two gigantic, soaking wet dogs dragging mud through my entire semi-clean house.

Stressed because my husband had to stay at the academy until 9:30 last night, which made me wonder how in the world I was going to handle it when he's not working an 8 to 5 job like I've been used to our entire marriage.

... which all lead to a slight mental breakdown when he walk in the door last night.  Which I'm 99.9% certain is the last thing he needed after the day he had, but despite his day, he was so supportive.  And that's why he's prefect for me.  He can talk me off any ledge.


4 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

Boo Hiss for crappy days..
Yay for having a great supportor in your husband..

Here is hoping today is better : )

mama's smitten said...

Isnt crazy how a day can unravel !However sounds as though your blessed to have a hubby to put it back together !

Aubrey said...

I totally know the feeling. Weight, gym, no time...it all gets to be so frustrating. Although, after looking at your pictures I can't imagine where you would need to loose 10 pounds, but I have learned it's not about what other people think, it's about how you feel.

Way to go Joey!

Isabelle said...

You're going to be ok! You're a tough cookied you just need to take a step back and rethink it!

Adapt Improvise and Overcome!

Oh and itf it makes you feel better I need to lose 20lbs!!!!! And so far I haven't lost anything!!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict