Refridgerator art

Friday, January 22, 2010

My children love to draw. And I love to display their art work.

Check it out.  (BTW, don't you love my magnets?  I know, I should dish out some pennies, but I'm a bit too lazy for that.  My mom always has great magnets.  I didn't inherit that trait...)



On the left is Ashton's art work.  I know it looks like a page out of a coloring book, but it's not.  She drew it freehand and colored it in.  I'm totally convinced that she will be a famous artist one day and we will see her work hanging in a gallery.  She is amazing.

On the right is Taylor's work.  I LOVE it.  Can you read what he wrote?  It made me laugh out loud.  "This is miyu dad as a cop aresteg a bad giyu".  I think what I love the most is the smile on "dads" face and the um, "not-smile" on the bad guys face.  Hilarious.




7 comments:

Megan said...

Aww thats so cute! I can't believe how good that picture is that Ashton did! So good!

Isabelle said...

OMG Ashton is soooo talented! It's insane... I know she'll be a star...

Taylor's work is adorable! He's so proud of his dad already :)

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Is that bad guy sporting grillz? That's amazing.

Grand Pooba said...

You've got some artists on your hands! (And your fridge)

And I adore those magnets!

Carri said...

Ashton's picture is awesome she is a wonderful artist. Taylor's is very cute as well. I love the expression's as well.

prashant said...

I know she'll be a star...

Work from home India

Chelsi said...

That is some killer artwork! :) I love them both!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict