I know you're out there...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

So yesterday when I clicked on my lil'ole blog, I couldn't help but notice that I had reached 99 followers!  I know that's not much to some of you, but to me, that's crazy!  Especially since just a few short months ago I only had about 60 or so followers.

Now my question is, where is everybody?  Don't get me wrong, I'm not a comment junkie at all - I blog for myself, really.  Even if no one ever read it or left a single comment, I would still blog.  It's my own personal scrapbook. I don't mind you reading even if you never comment.  But I do like to meet new bloggy friends.  So introduce yourself!

And since there are so many of you out there that I don't think I've met yet, I thought I would offer up a bit of a Q & A.  It's been spreading through the blogoshere like wildfire, I know, but I love to read them, so I figure you might like them as well.  (And I've never done one before, so it should be fun!)

If you're new around here, hopefully you have some questions for me.  So ask away.  Anything you want.  I'll start answering next week, so make 'em good!



13 comments:

Miss Anne said...

i am delighted to be one of the mighty 99! :)

my ? for you?

what's your favorite/must have style/makeup product?

Sweet Simplicity said...

What line of work are you in?

JCWillow99@gmail.com said...

Hi, I am Cassie. I enjoy your blog.

Carri said...

Hello I too am 1 of your 99. Hmm to thinkg about a ? for you especially since I think I know most of what I would ask. Hmmm What is your favorite color? Favorite food? Favorite time of day? Favorite TV show? I am sure you have answered most of these on your blog already but just incase I never find the post where you answer them here are my ?'s.

Melissa said...

I love your blog because you're my fellow cowboys fan!!

Question:
How long have you been a cowboys fan? If since childhood, did you ever dream of being a cowboys cheerleader? I know I sure did!!

Chelsi said...

I am a newbie, that's for sure! I haven't had a chance to catch all the way up on your blog... So, I'm going to try to do that before asking a question. Hopefully I'll make it in time!

Mrs. Bear said...

I'm new!!! Here are my questions:
Where are you from originally?
Where is your favorite place in the US?
What is your favorite clothing item?

Tamara Ann said...

I'm also new but haven't had a chance to read through many of your posts yet, so I'll reserve my questions for later. What I have read, I've really enjoyed though!

Isabelle said...

Hi I'm Isabelle I'm not new but I have a question. If you could travel anywhere in the world ( with or without the kids your pick) where would you go?

Oh and I can't wait to see your answer to Miss Ann!You're like my beauty idol lol

John Deere Mom said...

Pretty, pretty blog, by the way. Although, anything would be better than the Cowboy layout. ;) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

SuzSpeaks said...

I'm not even a follower yet! I just found your blog a few days ago! I'm married to a Joey too!

Have a great day!

Christina said...

I'm not new either, but here's my question for you friend: Now that Joey has decided to follow his dream of becoming a police officer...do you have any big dreams you're thinking of trying to accomplish...or have all of your dreams come true already? :-)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

What do you and Hubby like to do for fun? and what stores do you shop at the most? (you always look so cute=))

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict