Blondie's Year in Review

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This is too funny!  I got it in an email and had to share...

January: Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.

February: Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels.  Helllloooo!!!  Bottles won't fit in the printer!

March: Got really excited. I finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months - box said 2-4 years!

April: Trapped on escalator for hours - power went out!

May: Tried to make Kool-Aid but they had the wrong instructions.  8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets!

June: Tried to go water skiing but I couldn't find a lake with a slope.

July: Lost breast stroke swimming competition.  Learned later the other swimmers cheated. They used their arms!

August: Got locked out of my car in rain storm. The car was swamped because soft-top was open.

September: The capital of California is 'C', isn't it?

October: Hate M & M's.  They are so hard to peel.

November: Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days.  The instructions said 1 hour per pound and I weigh 108!

December: Couldn't call 911. Duh!  There's no 'eleven' button on the stupid phone!



let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict