You didn't think I'd forget, did you?

Monday, December 21, 2009



I love my 'Boys, but I'll admit, I didn't think for one second that we would win that game.  I was literally on the edge of vomiting the entire time!

It was an amazing game - Miles Austin with that huge touchdown reception.  Demarcus Ware with two sacks and two forced fumbles!!  Barber for two rushing TDs!  It was pretty amazing, and not to mention...

The biggest upset of the Century!!

Go Cowboys!!

Now, they just need to fire Folk, bench Roy Williams and pull it off the next two weeks.  Really, is that too much to ask??


4 comments:

Melissa said...

OH my! That game was insane! Go Cowboys!!

Angelia said...

That game was AWE-SOME! Woot! Woot! I don't know how they pulled it off but THAT was incredible.
Always happy to find another Cowboys fan!
I saw the name of your blog and had to come by. If I ever go solo, would love to get with you. :-D

The name of my blog is Living, Loving, Laughing....funny huh?
http://youthinkyoucanblog.wordpress.com

Isabelle said...

I think you should send a letter to the organization and tell them what to do! It might work!!!!

John Deere Mom said...

Oy vey. Did you see my Colts Sunday? Poor Peyton on the bench watching helplessly as the 3rd string quarterback gave them their first loss of the season?!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict