The Tooth Fairy Cometh

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Last night, Taylor finally lost his first tooth.  It has been hanging on by a thread (literally!) for at least a week now, but last night he told Joey that he wanted him to pull it.

Joey said all he did was touch it with the tissue paper and it feel right out!  LOL

Taylor was so brave and we're so proud of him!







The Tooth Fairy visited him overnight and left him a $5 bill!  He was so excited, but he told Joey that the Tooth Fairy shouldn't have left that much money since he was only in Kindergarten.  He should have only left a dollar.  (Seriously, this kid makes me laugh all.the.time.)

Joey told him that this was special because it was his first lost tooth, but he was sure the Tooth Fairy wouldn't be so generous in the future.  LOL

____________________________________________________

And for your viewing (and partying) pleasure, please check out my good friends party site! You can get great party ideas and even submit your own ideas. Check it out!






13 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is so funny that he thought the tooth fairy left too much money, ha!

Jennifer said...

Is it possible the Tooth Fairy could ever leave too much money?? Love his budgeting skills. :)

Tiffany Crawford said...

When Zac lost his first tooth, the tooth fairy left $5 for him too.... then Zac lost 3 more teeth in the same week--no joke. So he took his winnings and spent it all at the mall...I found him tugging on teeth in the bathroom... I asked what he was doing...He says, "Trying to get some more money!"

Amber said...

My son has the same tooth loose...it's been loose for about a month and we've made no progress. I hear losing the first one takes the longest LOL

I wish my son had those budgeting skills! He'd get a $5 and be like "I need $10" LOL

Isabelle said...

OMG I love him! LOVE!!!! He makes my heart smile! Seriously what other kid would say that! I'm so proud of him! Give him a big hug from auntie Izzy will you

Jenny.Lee said...

How exciting! That's the same tooth my son lost first.

Jenster said...

How exciting in deed! By Allyn's fourth tooth, I forgot to put the money under her pillow. She proceeded to ask me..."Mom, is there a tooth fairy or is it you?" I couldn't lie to her...

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I saw your tweet and was going to ask if the tooth fairy made an appearance=)! That is so cute! and hilarious! =)

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

The tooth fairy is going to have to come to my house soon. I could use an extra $5!

...::Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

Wow, too bad I can't be in line for a visit from the tooth fairy!

Carri said...

How funny. My son lost that same tooth a couple of nights ago. This was his 4th tooth he has lost but still funny that is was the same tooth. Very cool and even cooler that he would say $5 is to much. My kids get $5 per tooth and think nothing of it. Some kids get $15 is their answer. Shoot for $15 I will give up a few teeth.
LOL

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

aw! so cute! hahaha

Summer said...

First of all....YOU HAVE A BOY TAYLOR TOO!!! And he's just as cute as mine!

Second of all....I'm a freak with loose teeth. I feel like I want to throw up when I see one wiggle. =)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict