So, what do I want, you ask? Well, other than world peace, here are few suggestions for the powers-that-be:
- Online shopping to come to my grocery store, like Erin tweeted about. Would that not be the bombdiggity?? OMG I can't even think about it for very long because it makes me sad that I still have to spend hours of my life each week walking the aisles... UGH!
- I've mentioned this before, but one day, they will be mine.
- Sipping a fruity drink while laying by the pool HERE. My parents are on a cruise in Hawaii and they're torturing me with pictures. I'm glad they're having a great time, but since I couldn't squeeze myself into their luggage, I'm a tad jealous.
- Wishing Taylor's blankie hadn't gone missing. He doesn't need it, but for some reason I was thinking about it last night and got really sad. It's the blanket that he had ever since he was a baby - and never slept without it. I just wish I had it to keep, but it's gone. And I'm sad. See how much he loved this thing?
- Sarah Palin's book. I'm very intrigued. I watched the Oprah interview last night and was quite impressed that Oprah didn't "bash" her. I thought it was a good interview. Now I want to read the book. And I don't read. I mean, I can read (obviously), I just don't have time, therefore I usually don't.
And that's all for today. What are you wishing for?