My wish list...

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not my Christmas wish list, just my overall wish list.  Although I absolutely love Christmas - it's my favorite holiday (see HERE and HERE) - I just can't talk Christmas before Thanksgiving.

So, what do I want, you ask?  Well, other than world peace, here are few suggestions for the powers-that-be:

  • Online shopping to come to my grocery store, like Erin tweeted about.  Would that not be the bombdiggity??  OMG I can't even think about it for very long because it makes me sad that I still have to spend hours of my life each week walking the aisles... UGH!
  • I've mentioned this before, but one day, they will be mine.

  • Sipping a fruity drink while laying by the pool HERE.  My parents are on a cruise in Hawaii and they're torturing me with pictures.  I'm glad they're having a great time, but since I couldn't squeeze myself into their luggage, I'm a tad jealous.

  • Wishing Taylor's blankie hadn't gone missing.  He doesn't need it, but for some reason I was thinking about it last night and got really sad.  It's the blanket that he had ever since he was a baby - and never slept without it.  I just wish I had it to keep, but it's gone.  And I'm sad.  See how much he loved this thing?

  • Sarah Palin's book.  I'm very intrigued.  I watched the Oprah interview last night and was quite impressed that Oprah didn't "bash" her.  I thought it was a good interview.  Now I want to read the book.  And I don't read.  I mean, I can read (obviously), I just don't have time, therefore I usually don't.



And that's all for today.  What are you wishing for?




5 comments:

Carri said...

I too wish for the wonderful pair of that washer and dryer. OMG I would love doing laundry.

angie said...

I should tell you that I own that exact steam washer/dryer. They are even that color. I LOVE them. Love them. The dryer rocks my world. :)

Grand Pooba said...

How sad about your son's baby blanket, I still have mine and I love it! Although I don't sleep with it anymore ;o)

Right now I am wishing for a new bed spread!

Aubrey said...

I so agree with you on the washer/dryer. I walk by them every time I'm in Home Depot or Lowes.

blessedmomto7 said...

Yep, I want the same exact stuff as you :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict