MHR Friday... on Thursday

Thursday, November 12, 2009



Yesterday, Joey had the day off from the Academy for Veterans Day.  It was fabulous for several reasons.  First of all, he took me to lunch.  I haven't seen my husband in the middle of the day in at least 8 weeks, so I was extremely excited to have a lunch date!

Then, while I was at the gym after work (which, confession time, I don't think I've done that it at least 8 weeks either!) he was at home making dinner.  And not just any dinner...



He made YUMMY lasagna!!  Oh my goodness it was so good!!!

Also, earlier in the day he picked the kids up from school and took Ashton to get her new glasses.  Look how adorable she is...



When I got home from the gym and saw her for the first time, she just kept saying how clear everything was!  Poor thing had no idea what she had been missing.  She kept reading labels all night long.  I love that girl.

Thanks, Joey, for everything you do for me.  You are truly the best husband ever.  I love you so much and I'm so proud of you.  I know I say that a ton, but it's so true.

You're the best!!



8 comments:

skinnyrunner.com said...

randome comment: i made your crock pot lasagna last night, invited the neighbors over and it was A HIT! everyone loved it and it was sooo easy. thanks!!

skinnyrunner.com said...

randome comment: i made your crock pot lasagna last night, invited the neighbors over and it was A HIT! everyone loved it and it was sooo easy. thanks!!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Yummm! That lasagna would totally hit the spot right now, and that girly is presh in her glasses!

jennster said...

awwww- that is awesome! all of it!

Mighty M said...

Love the glasses!

Beth Dunn said...

Looks like you are! xoxo
SC

Joey said...

your welcome :) love you!

Grand Pooba said...

Joey definitely rocks! I recently had to get glasses and I was the same way after putting them on, I couldn't believe how clear everything looked!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict