Lobster. Wh-WHAT?

Monday, November 23, 2009

Yesterday, Joey offered to do the grocery shopping so I sent him with a list of maybe 10 things.

He came back with this:


(That tag says "lobster", in case you can't read it.)

Yes, my husband came home with 2 lobsters, handed me the bag, and when I felt something move, I almost died.

Silly, silly man.

We barely had a pot large enough for these poor, tasty little guys. (And no, they didn't scream.)



 

Then, since we were working on bringing out our white-trash side, we set the table and dug in.



Yeah, those are paper plates.  Don't be jealous.

It was actually quite tasty, but I'm not really into staring in the eyes of the food I'm about to eat.


5 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE the fact that you ate Lobster with paper plates!!! hahah

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Hahahaha y'all are hysterical. Probably one of the funniest families I've never met :-)

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love that he brought those home! Ty loves to eat off of paper plates. He gets so upset if we run out of them. Oh boys.

Carri said...

Oh yum. I love lobster. It reminds me of a clam bake with the paper plates.

John Deere Mom said...

Okay, I've been absent for awhile, but I love your blog. MUCH better than that Cowboy design! ;) And lobster? I would have sent my husband out to the grill to figure out how to cook them. No living creatures in my kitchen! :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict