It's almost that time...

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

... time to enjoy the three F's.

Food.  Family.  Football.

WOO HOO!!!!

I love this time of year.  It's getting cooler.  I love the food.  I love the family time.  You know I love the football.  And it's almost time to decorate for Christmas.

I baked 4 pies last night and tonight there will only be more baking.

A few nights ago, Taylor brought this to me and Joey, which just reminded me of all I have to be to be thankful for:


(Mom I love you and dad I love you too. Ok, ok? Got it, got it? Taylor)

I'm truly blessed with the most wonderful family and more than I could ever want or need.

I hope that you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Love God. Spend Less. Give More.




4 comments:

Summer said...

Oh my word, the sweetness!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Lady!

Muah!

Isabelle said...

I love that kid!!!!! It's funny I kept thinking twith Tday coming up that your Christmas decorations would be up by Monday lol

Jenster said...

What a beautiful new design and super pictures of ya'll.

Krysten Hartenstein said...

Aw that's so sweet!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict