So what's been keeping me busy this week?
- We're having family pics taken tomorrow. I have to dress everyone. I know it's only 4 people (including myself), but still...
- Been to the gym twice this week! Seeing that I hadn't been at all since Joey started the Academy, this is a major improvement!
- I made the BEST Chicken Parmesan with Garlic-Butter Noodles for dinner last night. Wish I had extras for lunch today. YUM-MO!
- I've been working non-stop on the new Blogalicious Designs Etsy store! Check us out for your holiday cards, invitations, and announcements. We'll be adding more items soon, so if you don't see what you're looking for, just contact us and we'll design whatever you need!
- Speaking of Blogalicious Designs... Have you noticed the coupon code in the upper right column of my sidebar? Be sure to check us out for your blog and web design needs. And don't forget the coupon code!
- Wordpress. 'nuf said.
- Bought the new Sarah Palin book. Haven't started it, but I'm excited to read it. Did you all see her interview on Oprah?
- Speaking of Oprah, can you believe her show is going off the air in September 2011. I don't watch it that often, and honestly, I'm not a huge fan, but still! She's been doing that show almost as long as I've been alive. (I said, almost...)
Well, I'd better get back to all the things that are keeping me from reading your blogs. UGH! I promise I'll read them all. Happy Friday!