MHR Friday... on Monday.

Monday, October 12, 2009



It's been a while since I told you how much my hubby rocks, but again, that doesn't mean he doesn't rock.  Honestly, our lives have been so immersed in the PD and I'm trying not to blog about it all the time, so I just haven't.  But for now, you'll just have to listen, because my husband is amazing and I have to post about it.

I've told you all how difficult the Academy is (and difficult is certainly an understatement), but Joey is doing A-MAZ-ING!  Not only is he excelling in PT - and loving it! - but he's making excellent grades as well.  Last Friday he made a 98 on one of tests!  He's doing great and I'm so proud of him!  He's studying so hard and it's paying off!

Now, on a different note, Carolyn has posted her first Menu Monday, so don't forget to check it out!




2 comments:

rootsandrings said...

Your husband does rock!

I thought about you last night. My husband came home from getting his hair cut. The lady had asked, "How short? Like on finger width?" He said, "Sure." UH WRONG. His hair is all gone. So I thought of yall. Only your husband had a reason for chopping his off!

Lindsey said...

Aw I love these posts!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict