I love Texas, yes I do! I love Texas, How 'bout you?

Friday, October 2, 2009

Ok, so I think it's safe to say that I ruffled some Texas cowboy hats yesterday when I mentioned the words "moving" and "Boston" in the same sentence. So I think I should clarify.

First of all, (and this is for you, my sweet Houstonian friend, Roots and Rings), I love Texas!! I would never actually move, I promise!  After all, all of my family is in Texas!  San Antonio, to Houston (hey, that's where you are!), to Amarillo!  And I'm a family girl!

Second, B*ston has that football team, with that quarterback - and we don't speak of them.  Not to mention that coach who doesn't know how to dress.  I'm sorry though, honey, if you ever want to surprise me with a weekend away in the Fall, this is definitely where I want to go.

So just so we're all clear, I LOVE Texas.  I was born here, raised here, only lived outside of Texas for a brief time - and got back here as quickly as I could!  I L-O-V-E me some Texas!!  Especially the fabulous Mexican food.  Let's face it, I could never survive outside these state lines.

Y'all are the best!  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Yeehaw!



5 comments:

rootsandrings said...

Phew. Good to hear! All of your Texas readers were about to join hands and kick yall out of the state. Glad to hear that you are just claiming temporary insanity!

I think all of your Texas readers should come over to my blog and be my readers. And then I'll go to their blogs and be their readers. And we can all be one big happy Texan blog family. :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I have one Dr. That says "howdy" everytime he sees me, and I just love keeping the TX portion of me alive!!!

I am headed over to be a TX girl at heart follower .... Even though I moved to Seattle.

Glamorous Newlywed said...

AMEN! The only place I'd ever move is if someone told me I could go live for free at a resort on a beach somewhere... then i might be tempted. :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

Oh, you Texans and your pride! :)

♥Karm said...

did i mention I love your blog layout? GOOO cownboys!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict