Last week I made this for the family. The kids loved it, Joey loved it, I loved it! It was a hit, all the way around.
What you need:
- 1 lb. ground turkey (or beef, if you prefer)
- 1 cup instant rice
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- your favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except BBQ sauce in large bowl.
- Create meatballs approx. 1-2 inches in diameter and place meatballs in greased baking dish.
- Cook for 20 min.
- Turn meatballs and top with plenty of BBQ sauce and continue cooking for 5-10 minutes.