MHR Friday

Friday, September 11, 2009

First of all, #6 from yesterdays post? Yeah, we got the good news we've been waiting for. (More on that next week.) Thanks to everyone for their congrats on Twitter! There's a story behind it all, which I will share - it's killing me not to share it now, but next week, I promise!

Now, on to my hubby. Have I mentioned how much I love Joey? Yeah, I do. He is absolutely the best husband and father and I am blessed beyond everything I could have imagined. He is, and always has been, such a hard worker. He has always done whatever he had to do to provide for our family and I am so proud of everything he has accomplished.

One thing I love about him though is that no matter how hard he's working, he usually has time for this:

Basically, he's just a big kid. :)

I wish I would have videoed this little exchange, but believe me, I'll have plenty more opportunities. Joey and Taylor have an entire dialogue that they go through and then they fight like crazy. It's fabulous to watch.

Then Joey, being the wonderful husband that he is, convinced me to play light sabre wars with Taylor while he cleaned the kitchen after dinner.

I believe this picture is right before Taylor tried to cut my leg off with his light sabre.

I obviously need more practice because had I been able to block that strike from Taylor, I may not have a nasty bruise on my leg right now.

Maybe I'll just leave the light sabre wars to Joey. He really seems to enjoy it.


7 comments:

Isabelle said...

Awwww! I love playing light sabre.... I want to play!!!

a H.I.T. said...

I love those pictures! Too cute.

Katy Lin said...

how cute! love it!

Annie said...

ha, cute pics! :)

Grand Pooba said...

Ha! You look awfully tuff with that light sabre in your hand!

The Seattle said...

Click on this site and it will teach you how to change a setting so people can respond to your notification email about a comment!

http://www.sweetsimplicityblog.com/2009/08/noreplyblogger.html

Let me know if you can't get it to work,

Kelsey

JennyMac said...

those pics are fantastic.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict