I'm not sure how to fit all of this into one single post

Thursday, September 10, 2009

So I guess I'll just use the trusted number system.

  1. Thanks to everyone who's complimented the new Cowboys blog layout. I can get a little obsessed this time of year.
  2. Taylor was "chosen" to move out of his kinder class into a new class due to overcrowding. He was really not happy about this (since he LOVED his teacher) and therefore I was not happy about it either. I was prepared to throw my own little tantrum in the Principal's office until she agreed to let him stay, but it turned out to be unnecessary. Taylor loves his new teacher and is doing great. I guess I'll reserve that tantrum for the next time they try to jack with my baby.
  3. This morning it took me 20 minutes to drive approximately .5 miles. There was no rain, no wreck, just stupid people. I may petition to have half of the citizens of my city removed. I'm not sure where they came from, or who told them they could come, but I was here first and they need to leave.
  4. I got a flu shot yesterday and about 2 hours later felt like I had been hit by an 18 wheeler. What the heck? My arm still feels like I spent the better part of yesterday doing one-arm shoulder raises with a 200 lb. dumbbell.
  5. After I received said flu shot, I re-buttoned my cropped sweater crooked. Did anyone tell me? No. Did I wear it like that for the remainder of my work day? Yes. Please tell me why.
  6. I'm hoping for some good news today. You can hope with me.

7 comments:

Isabelle said...

5 made me laugh so much!

Traffic is temporary it's only back to school, give it a week!

I'm hoping for a good news for you! Fingers crossed

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

You and the number system work well together!!! Love the Cowboys .... Have you seen the new stadium?? Ahh, I want to fly home and go to a game asap!

Grand Pooba said...

Ha! I remember you saying something about the drivers on facebook yesterday too! I hate when people can't drive!

As far as nertz goes,

IT. IS. SO. ON!

angie said...

I thought I was in the wrong place for a sec. LOVE your new layout. That's the great thing with being a designer......you can do things like this. :)

Megan said...

# 5 made me smile and therefore brightened my day. :-) Glad Taylor likes his new class!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I can't believe no one told you about your sweater! I would have told you and then we would have had a great laugh about it! :)

Two Normal Moms said...

The sweater, the traffic, the flu shot - I hate those days!!
Hope this week is better!
Visiting from SITS

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict