I AM ... ready for Fall!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I BELIEVE …that Jesus died for me.
I WANT…a new Fall wardrobe.
I HAVE …the best husband in the entire world.
I KEEP …day dreaming about our next house.
I WISH I COULD …vacation with my hubby & kids to all the places I dream about.
I HATE …when people are mean.
I FEAR …anyone in my family dying.
I HEAR …Spongebob and  iCarly theme songs in my sleep.
I DON’T THINK …I can take any more of this humidity!!.
I REGRET …not finishing college.
I LOVE …Sour Patch Kids and chocolate covered pretzels. (not together, of course.)
I AM NOT …a morning person.
I DANCE …no, I don't.
I SING …ALL.THE.TIME.
I NEVER …drink coffee unless it's Starbucks (or Joey's famous homemade latte).
I RARELY …leave the house without my hair done and make-up on.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH …parents, children, or spouses die in movies.
I AM NOT ALWAYS …as sensitive as I should be.
I MISS …my old small group Bible study.
I HATE THAT …my hair is so thin.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT …what to type here.
I NEED …to workout.  I've been such a slacker!
I SHOULD …read my Bible more often.
I SNAGGED ... this from Mojito Maven.  I love her blog!  Check it out!


5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love this post, what a fun read! I adore Sour Patch Kids and chocolate covered pretzels too!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Cuuuute post! Sour Patch Kids are a must have. I've been getting the 100 calorie packs at Target.

BrnEyedGal said...

Oh this post was SO much fun!!! I loved it....you had such awesome answers.
I LOVE sour patch kids too and Im so NOT a morning person either!!!

Im gonna SNAG this and add you at the bottom k?
Have a good one... :)

Life at the White House said...

This was cute - and #1 made me SMILE. God is good!!!

Isabelle said...

Cute post!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict