My kick butt workout

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I recently came across a new blog, Pink Sass, that I'm really enjoying. If you've never read it, you've gotta take a look. This post really caught my attention because I always love to read about how gorgeous ladies workout and what works for them.

So I decided to give it a try.

I did my usual weight training (bi's and shoulders yesterday) and then decided to switch up my running with interval training on the treadmill. Let me just tell you that this interval training kicked my butt! And I LOVED it!! By the time I was done I was dripping with sweat (nice, I know) and I felt great!

I'm pretty sure I'll being trying it again on Wednesday.


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love interval training, it def makes you sweat. Good for you!=)

Megan said...

I loved that post of hers! But see the difference between you and me is that you try it I just read it. That is why you are so tiny!! Good for you!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I agree with Megan that you are tiny!

I admire any one that stays focused when it comes to exercising! Ugh! I do well if I get a mile walk in there...lately, we've had so much rain, that aw shucks...can't walk today! or...some such excuse, conveniently presents itself :o)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict