Meet the teacher

Friday, August 21, 2009

Last night we had "Meet the Teacher" for Ashton and Taylor.

First we went to meet Ashton's teacher, whom she's hoping is nicer that last year's teacher (her words). I'm just hoping she doesn't get in trouble for twirling her hair quite as much this year as she did last year.

But hey... I still do that, so...

The whole time we were in Ashton's classroom, Taylor kept saying things like, "Are you going to walk me to class so I don't get lost?" and "When you stop walking me to class, then Ashton can walk me." and "What is PE?"

He was a bit nervous until we actually got to his class. We met his teacher and I think he's going to love her. She's young and pretty and seems very nice. I made him pinky-promise that he would not throw any tantrums for his new teacher.

He double pinky-promised. I'm hoping it will be a good year.

Have a great weekend!


6 comments:

♥Karm said...

Awww... he is adorable. And I am sure he will have a great year. I also left something for you on my blog =]

Katy Lin said...

how fun! praying for an awesome school year for the both of them :)

the great adventure

Megan Garrison Photography said...

I'm sure it'll be a great year for the both of them! :-)

Mighty M said...

So fun - he is going to have a great time!

yulz said...

that's so sweet

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

It sounds like everything is off to a great start :o)

especially with Taylor doing the double pinky-promise :o)

Blessings & aloha!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict