It's time.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Time for what, you ask?

Time to talk about football! I mean, HELLO!! Tonight is the first preseason game for the Dallas Cowboys - God's football team - so of course, we must talk about football!

Now, it's obvious that I'm a die hard Cowboys fan, but I wanna know who you cheer for. So chime in, ok?

Here's what I know... not because I'm a stalker, but because I love football and I pay attention.

It's no secret that Tara is a fan, and I know that Lindsey's husband is a huge fan of my 'boys, too (I'm not sure about Lindsey), and therefore they are all welcome at our house anytime to watch a game. I'm warning you though, it gets loud!


I also know that Megan's husband is a Giants fan, which, in all honesty, I'm having an extremely hard time actually typing on my blog, but for this particular post, I'm going to let it slide. And also, because I happen to like Megan and I know she's just not a fan of football in general. (She'd rather be shopping, right Megan?)


Next up is Naturally Caffeinated Family, which I just found out are big Redskins fans! Again... not easy for me to type, but such a cute fam... what's not to love?


And then there's Polka Dots & Protein Bars who is not only a Carolina Panthers fan, but she's one of the writers for the web site Chicks in the Huddle! How cool is that??


And the one that is the hardest for me to acknowledge here on my blog, the one that I spend most days wishing would completely disappear (with no one getting hurt, of course), the one that I despise the most, but my dear friend Izzy loves the deepest... the dreaded patriots. No, I can't even capitalize them. That's all I can say.

I guess I should be fair and post a helmet.


So who are you cheering for this season?



9 comments:

Isabelle said...

Well the good news is that our teams won't play against each other during regular season!!!

Also since I sold my place I am planning a little trip To Cali in Octobor, I could extend my stay and pass by San Antonio, I've always wanted to try cheering on the Cowboys in Texas and I love Mexican food!!!

♥Karm said...

WOOOOO I love Football season. My son's father is a Cowboy's fan also. Me on the other hand... errr I'm more of a college football fan (ASU SUNDEVILS =] ) & i also go for my home state teams... so I'll have to choose Arizona Cardinals... =]

Grand Pooba said...

Oh goodness, I'm ashamed to admit it, but we are/were Broncos fans in our house!

Jo Ann said...

Honestly Steph, the Dallas Helmet should be MUCH larger. It should definitely overshadow those others... we have the TV on and ready for the game. GO COWBOYS!!!

Megan said...

Haha! Loved this! I can't believe you know who everybody likes, I have never paid attention to know, I like football for the first month. Then I am ready for it to be over! :-). But you know I HAVE to be a Giants fan. I have no choice!

Little Lovables said...

when I was younger, I cheered for who had the best butts ;)

then I was a cheerleader and cheered for our team...

but now, I didn't even remember it was football season!

(but yes, we had Dallas Cowboy wrapping paper as a kid so I was raised a fan)

John Deere Mom said...

Where is the Colts helmet?!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

haha! Well, at least you did post that itty-bitty helmet!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Uggggh hate the Patriots. Hate Belichek. Grossness. Too bad the Panthers went and sucked it up on Monday night. Wah wah waaah.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict