I love me some Cowboys

Monday, August 10, 2009

... and I don't mean the kind in big hats and boots.


The Dallas Cowboys Training Camp has been in San Antonio for the last several years, but this is the first time we've been... and I'm telling you, I could have stayed all afternoon!

It was so fun to be there and watch them practice and be THAT close!!

I know, it's silly, but I'm a HUGE fan.

(I circled Romo for you...)

Taylor was almost as into the football as he was with his cotton candy. LOL

Unfortunately, we had a screaming child right behind us, so we didn't stay all afternoon.

Fortunately, the first game of preseason was last night! Now all we need is some Fall weather to go with football season, right?



10 comments:

Lindsey said...

How fun!!! I had to show Garth this post because he is a die hard Cowboys fan and he was jealous!=)

Isabelle said...

I thought only Joey and your dad were going!!! So glad you got to go!

GOOOOOOO PAAAAAAAATS

THE Stephanie said...

Oh Izzy... those are dangerous words on my own blog!!! LOL

No, my brother and dad went to Dallas to see the new stadium, but the training camp is here in town. Are you kidding??? I would NEVER let Joey go to some Cowboys thing without me!!! LOL

jen + ryan said...

i so agree! ready for the fall weather!

Tara Gibson said...

SO JEALOUS!! I love the cowboys too!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Sounds like a fun day!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

uh oh should I not tell you that we've always been 'Skins fans...=) (yes, we haven't been so hot, but...ha) So much fun though, we want to go watch training too!

Kelsey Smith said...

A women my from own heart! Just found your blog and love a local Texan :)

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

DYING for football to start. I've gone so far this summer as to watch ESPN Classic games from the 90s just to have some football on my screen.

Jo Ann said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun!!

~Mom

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict