Everyone needs to be pampered...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Several months ago, Ashton began asking begging for highlights in her hair. And by begging, I literally mean asking me about every 5 seconds for the last 3 months.

Saturday I finally took her to my salon (No, I didn't pay my stylist a million dollars to highlight her hair. Do I look like I'm made of money? She's only 9, remember!) and my stylists' assistant added some highlights to her hair.

She has been looking forward to this day ever sense I made the appointment 3 weeks ago.


Funny thing though, I think she was almost more excited about getting her hair washed and head massaged. (I don't blame her, though. I really like that part too.)

Of course, I couldn't leave Taylor out. With his shaggy longer hair it seems that every time we take him somewhere they just want to cut it all off. I knew that he could get a fabulous cut at my salon, but he wasn't nearly as excited as Ashton. Boys...

They both looked fabulous, I promise, but I don't have after shots. They were worn out (and starving!) by the end, but oh so good looking!



7 comments:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

so cute and so much fun! i love getting my hair washed there too, ha! oh it's time! your little ones are so cute!

Lindsey said...

Aw how fun! I love getting the head massage, def my favorite part too haha!

Isabelle said...

I can't wait to see the after pics! I love the head masage thing, when my old colorist would massge my head I would always fall asleep...

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

Ahhh,...getting your hair washed is THE BEST. I need to make a hair apt. :)

Grand Pooba said...

How fun! I remember my first highlights were a disaster. My mom and I tried an at home highlight kit. Bad idea. My highlights were horizontal stripes, not vertical!

So you were smart to go to a salon!

Mighty M said...

Fun - can't wait to see how it turned out!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love those scalp massages! You are such a good mom! I bet Ashton was SO excited!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict