The randomness that is floating around in my brain...

Thursday, July 30, 2009

  1. This morning, I cleaned my wedding and anniversary rings with my electric toothbrush and toothpaste. They have never been more shiny!! (I got this idea from Megan. You should totally try it!)
  2. Why is it that the government is offering $4500 to people to trade in their cars and buy a new one (or Obamamobiles, as I heard them referred to yesterday)? Oh yeah, that's because the government now OWNS THE CAR COMPANIES!! How dumb is that?
  3. I'm pretty sure I gained at least 5 lbs. on vacation. I wonder if there is a diet where I can lose those 5 lbs. (as quickly as I gained them) by eating only chips and queso. Wait, I think that's how I gained them... Dang it!
  4. In an effort to save money, I had my acrylic nails removed last week... and now I can't type on the touch screen of my cell phone. Seriously...
  5. I read here that artificial sweeteners might be making me fat, so I decided to stop drinking Diet Dr. Pepper. I've had a caffeine headache for 2 days.
  6. On a brighter note, I've been drinking tons of water, but peeing like a race horse. (Was that TMI?)
  7. This little thing that my husband's been doing (that I can't tell you about just yet) is moving right along and I couldn't be more proud. I'm so happy for him and can't wait to tell you all about it! Should be official in about 2 weeks.
  8. It's almost Friday, which means it's almost the weekend. Woohoo!!!!


6 comments:

Isabelle said...

You make me laugh! I just finished a detox diet and I lost 5 lbs in 5 days, it wasn't easy but I flushed out so much water ( that's the other way of saying I was pissing like a race horse...)

jen + ryan said...

SUCH a good idea for cleaning rings! i'm going to try it tonight!

Anonymous said...

Obamamobiles?

It's actually to help the environment (hence the name, cash for CLUNKERS)and the economy as well. If this was just a "scam" that the government (Obama as you say) is responsible for then don't you think that they'd make it easier for people to actually get the $4500? You have to get really low gas mileage, like 18 mpg.

You are most likely a stupid republican.

Oh, and fake nails? Ew. Talk about trashy.

Tara Gibson said...

oh i hear ya on the drinking water and constantly in the potty room haha!

Joey said...

Dear Anonymous:

I'm not a hardcore republican. I tend agree more with their ideals than the left, however, the Government really has no place in the private sector of our economy. I promise you that the last thing you want is government run stuff... the clunkers thing ran out of money in 4 days... what's gonna happen if they take over healthcare??? seriously. this isn't about being right or wrong, but the freedom that could be taken away from us as citizens of the US.

I'm okay with the first part of your comment, but the last part about being stupid and trashy... really? I think you put your foot in your mouth on that one!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Yay! for Joey! I dont get why someone would post a comment like Annonymous???

anyways...seriously?

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict