MHR Friday

Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm on vacation for the next few days, but don't worry, I haven't left you high and dry! Just have a read about how silly my hubby is...


My hubby rocks because even after we had a fight last night about a car charger for my phone, he still went to the mall and got it for me.

This is funny. Here's the story.

So last night I asked Joey if he would get a car charger for my phone the next time he was at the mall. (He's in outside sales... sometimes he goes to the mall.) I have the new Rant and I can't find a charger for it anywhere, and I refuse to pay a million dollars for it at the Sprint store.

Joey told me that the people at the Kiosk at the mall wouldn't know which one it was unless he had my phone with him. We had a "heated discussion" in which I thought they would, he KNEW they wouldn't, I told him to forget it, I would just get it myself, we made up (45 minutes later), and that was that.

Seriously, it's just a car charger, right?

So 10 minutes ago, this is the text conversation I had with my wonderful husband:
_______________________________

Him: Got your stupid car charger! :P

Me: LOL ha ha ha ha ha

Me: I love being right :P

Him: Shut your mouth when you talk to me

(That's an inside joke... we say that to each other all the time and just die laughing!!)

Me: ha ha ha ha ha
_______________________________

Yeah, as you can tell, I find this VERY funny. I just love my husband. And he rocks!

I love you baby! Thanks for trying, even though you KNEW you wouldn't be able to get it!! LOL






*This is a repost from December 2008.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

"You shut your mouth when you're talking to me." Wedding Crashers!!! Love it!!! Poor husbands, when will they learn that we are ALWAYS right! Glad it all ended well.

Sweet Simplicity said...

Very cute and funny! I love the idea of re-posting old posts!

Katy Lin :) said...

so cute! :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict