Meet Sophie

Monday, July 13, 2009

We got Sophie on Saturday from a local shelter and she is the cutest little puppy! She's a 10 week old Beagle mix.

She loves to play, cuddle, and she will sleep anywhere!

She loves Layla, our 3 year old Shepard mix, and Layla is warming up to her, too.

Our cat, Leah? Yeah, she much pretty thinks, "Oh brother! Another animal??" She literally rolled her eyes when she saw Sophie and went back outside. She'll warm up to her, though.

Sophie is total cuteness! Last night, we took both dogs for a walk on the trails behind our house, but Sophie would not walk with the leash. At all. She just sat there. As soon as we took the leash off though, she ran right behind Layla the whole time. It was so cute.

Now if we could just get her to be quiet in her kennel at night she would be even cuter!


9 comments:

Isabelle said...

She's adorable! Love the name Sophie is my favorite name of all time ( and my sister's name) I'm glad Layla didn't move in the closet for good!

Tina said...

I LOVE beagles! You're gonna have your hands full with a beagle pup though...they like to dig, and howl! You're making me want to get another dog though...are we insane or what? :-)

Joey said...

I'm such a sucker for cute animals! Ok, you gotta keep me away from the shelter from now on or we will have a lot more pets!

Lindsey said...

Awww she is sooo cute!!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

aaawww, she is so cute! I love puppies!

Megan said...

She is adorable!

Grand Pooba said...

Awwwwwwww! I want another puppy so bad! Sophie is adorable! Look at her cute pink colar!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Aaaah! I love her!!!

John Deere Mom said...

Aw, she is SO cute!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict