My Little Graduate... for real this time.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

*Warning... lots of pics, but they're SO cute!!

Just look at him! My little graduate! Isn't he adorable?

This years ceremony was absolutely fabulous! Last year, if you recall, we had a dry run at this because Taylor was in the Pre-K class as well, but didn't start kinder because of his birthday. It's a good thing because last year (at the ceremony), um.... let's just say, left a lot to be desired. (Not in the program, but my little man's attitude.)

This year? He was an absolute angel. I was the proudest mom in the room. And there were a LOT of moms in the room.

Here he his leading his class down the aisle, with his teacher, just like a "grown-up" graduation.

Tears, I tell you!


And walking the stage wasn't any less of a tear-jerker. They really get you with these ceremonies.



Taylor absolutely loved his teacher. And let me just tell you, she is a saint! Taylor has given her a run for her money this year, but she has stuck by him, never given up, and he has come through this year such a strong little boy. I couldn't be more proud of him, or more thankful for the teacher that God had prepared for Taylor for this very time in his life.

What a blessing she was!



Mama had to give Taylor a graduation gift, and he is very into Star Wars, so he was super excited to unwrap a new Star Wars book!


Taylor is more than excited to begin kindergarten. He's ready and waiting... literally!




10 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

He is so cute in his cap and gown! A little boy had this book in church on Sunday.

Lauren said...

OH MY GOSH! He is the cutest little thing I have ever seen!

Grand Pooba said...

He DOES look adorable in his cap and gown!

Lindsey said...

Aww how precious is he?!

Miss Anne said...

Adorable.

What a great set of pics!

Such a monumental time in that little boys life!

:) I bet you're so proud!

Lauren said...

Yay! We are super proud of you Taylor!

Carri said...

Congratulations that is awesome. I think it is so amazing watching our kids grow up. What a big accomplishment first graduations are awesome and the cap and gown is too cute.

Isabelle said...

Your smile on the first pic says so much!!!

Teacher are undervalued if you ask me, some of them are really angels! It's atough job

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E! I love the cap and gown and diplomas! So grown up! Hope someone was able to video it all :o)

from one recent graduate (me, haha finally!) to another (Taylor-awesome!)... Congratulations!


(and Steph thanks for my blog design, tech support, and becoming a follower :o)

Jenster said...

How sweet. Seems like just yesterday that you were pregnant with him. The time goes by so fast. You're such a great momma!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict