Because she's so dang smart!

Monday, June 1, 2009

I told you all last week that my baby girl made a 100 on her math TAKS test, so there was some serious celebrating in order this weekend.

And by serious celebrating, I mean 3 hours at the pool, dinner at Panda Express and ice cream at Baskin Robbins.

Hey, we're high rollers, what can I say? And that's what Ashton picked, so we had no choice in the matter, really. Trust me, we were lucky. Last time, she wanted a full-on steak dinner at Outback Steak House.

She's no dummy.



And because I'd hate for you to think we were serious people who don't know how to have fun, I leave you with these...



Happy Monday, peeps!



8 comments:

Jenny.Lee said...

She definitely earned it!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

what a run celebration dinner and dessert! she def deserved it! such cute pics=)!

Isabelle said...

That is so cool! It's nice that the entire family got a reward!!!

Oh and I love your top!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

super cute!

Grand Pooba said...

She's my kinda girl!

mama's smitten said...

You guys are too cute! You must be very proud mama!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I loved it when our parents let us pick out everything for the evening. It brings back great memories!

MamaMia said...

A 100?! Very impressive!! Way to go Ashton!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict